06 março 2007
Revisited
"Now... When it comes to you, and us, I have a few unanswered questions. So, before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to tell me the truth. However, therein lies a dilemma. Because, when it comes to the subject of me, I believe you are truly and utterly incapable of telling the truth, especially to me, and least of all, to yourself. And, when it comes to the subject of me, I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say. " Kill Bill Vol. II, Quentin Tarantino
Etiquetas: Revisited
Comentários:
<< Página inicial
Pois ontem fiquei até às tantas a ver se dava na TV mas acho que te pregaram uma peta minha linda... era na TVI não era?
Nico
Nico
Gotcha, brinco. Qd chegeui a casa tb estive a tentar apanhar algumas cenas mas não vi nada. Ou foi erro na programação ou então deu muito tarde ou então vais ter de comprar o DVD;) A vida é dura!
Enviar um comentário
Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]
<< Página inicial
Subscrever Mensagens [Atom]
Hiperligações
Arquivos
- outubro 2006
- novembro 2006
- dezembro 2006
- janeiro 2007
- fevereiro 2007
- março 2007
- abril 2007
- maio 2007
- junho 2007
- julho 2007
- agosto 2007
- setembro 2007
- outubro 2007
- novembro 2007
- dezembro 2007
- janeiro 2008
- fevereiro 2008
- março 2008
- abril 2008
- maio 2008
- junho 2008
- julho 2008
- agosto 2008
- setembro 2008
- outubro 2008
- novembro 2008
- dezembro 2008
- janeiro 2009
- fevereiro 2009
- março 2009
- abril 2009
- maio 2009
- junho 2009
- julho 2009
- agosto 2009

